Oil & Gas
SHELL TIMUR SDN BHD

Shell Timur Sdn. Bhd. (STSB) was incorporated in January 1984 as Shell Marketing Company of Borneo Limited. The Group owns a 15 percent equity stake in STSB.

The company's main activities is the marketing of petroleum products for Shell throughout Sabah (including Federal Territory of Labuan) and Sarawak. It operates 11 petroleum depots and manages 166 retail petrol stations in both States.

PETROSAB SDN BHD

Petrosab Sdn. Bhd. (PSB) was incorporated in 2004 and was officially launched on 28 February 2005 by the Chief Minister of Sabah, Datuk Seri Panglima Musa Haji Aman. PSB is a joint venture company between two State Government agencies, Yayasan Sabah Group and Asian Supply Base Sdn. Bhd., both of which are involved in oil and gas business activities.

PSB is involved in: -
  • Providing logistic support to oil majors and its sub-contractors at Usukan.
  • Manpower supply of services to oil majors.
  • Providing other related works in the field of civil and construction to oil and gas industry in Sabah.
  • Sabah Sarawak Gas Pipeline (SSGP) Project as Engineering, Procurement, Construction and Commissioning contractor with Consortium Partners Dialog E & C Sdn. Bhd. and Punj Llyod Ltd. of India.
  • Providing valve maintenance services to oil and gas industry.
PETROSAB PETROLEUM SDN BHD

Petrosab Petroleum Sdn. Bhd. (PPSB) is a joint venture company between PSB and KNM Group Berhad (KNM) with an equity participation of 60 percent PLSB and 40 percent KNM.

PETROSAB PETROLEUM ENGINEERING SDN BHD

Formerly known as KNM Petrosab Engineering Sdn. Bhd., Petrosab Petroleum Engineering Sdn. Bhd. (PPESB) was incorporated on 20 October 2010 with the purpose of setting up a fabrication yard situated near the Sabah Oil and Gas Terminal (SOGT) Project, Kimanis. The fabrication yard was completed at the end of 2011. By the end of 2013, it has completed and delivered 10 SOGT tanks and MHI shop fabricated tank for SAMUR project as well as design, procurement, prefabrication and site erection of knocked down tanks for SAMUR projects.

NRG CONSORTIUM (SABAH) SDN BHD

NRG Consortium (Sabah) Sdn. Bhd. (NRG) was incorporated on 18 September 2006 as a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Group. The company has formed two JV companies namely, Kimanis Power Sdn. Bhd. and Kimanis O & M Sdn. Bhd. with PETRONAS Gas Berhad (PGB) to jointly develop and operate a 300MW combined cycle gas-fired power plant in Kimanis, Sabah. The power is supplied to Sabah Electricity Sdn. Bhd.'s state grid and it was fully commissioned on 7 November 2014.

KIMANIS POWER SDN BHD

Kimanis Power Sdn. Bhd. (KPSB) was incorporated on 22 December 2008 with shareholding equity of 60 percent PGB and the remaining 40 percent held by NRG. KPSB is the owner of Kimanis Power Plant (KPP).

KIMANIS O & M SDN BHD

Kimanis O & M Sdn. Bhd. was established to provide operation and maintenance services for KPP in Kimanis. Its equity shareholders, PGB and NRG, hold shares of 60 percent and 40 percent respectively.

AWAN INSPIRASI HOLDINGS SDN BHD

Awan Inspirasi Holdings Sdn. Bhd. (AIHSB) was incorporated on 3 October 2007. The company's principal activity is the provision of offshore aviation support services to PETRONAS Carigali Sdn. Bhd. and Sarawak Shell Sdn. Bhd. The Group has 20 percent equity investment in AIHSB.
Activities

Social

  • Community Development Programmes
  • Zone Offices
  • Research on Socioeconomic Programmes
  • Capacity Development
  • Education
  • Child Development
  • Kolej Teknikal Yayasan Sabah
  • University College Sabah Foundation
  • Tun Haji Mohd. Fuad Stephens Borneo Research Library
  • Tun Mustapha Gallery
  • Occupational Safety & Health

Commercial

  • Innoprise Corporation Sdn. Bhd.
  • Tourism
  • MICE
  • Plantation
  • Forestry
  • Biotechnology & Horticulture
  • Fisheries & Food Industries
  • Real Estate Development
  • Oil & Gas
  • Transportation
  • Manufacturing
  • Overseas Companies

Corporate Social Responsibility

  • Conservation & Environmental Management
Contact Us

Telephone: +(60) 88 326300
Facsimile: +(60) 88 326424
Email: ysinfo@ysnet.org.my
Address: Menara Tun Mustapha
Yayasan Sabah Headquarters Complex
Likas Bay
P. O. Box 11623
88817 Kota Kinabalu
Sabah, MALAYSIA